My first week at Pulse CreativeAugust 28, 2012 / by Jason Tsai / Categories :
Today I have completed my first official week at Pulse Creative and survived. From the moment I was hired till the day I actually started I was filled with tons of excitement, positive vibes and nervousness all At the Same Dang Time. (music reference)
REWIND: As some of you may or may not know but I have spent many years hanging with the Pulse Creative peeps as their going out companion; everything from after work drinks to late nights out, all while not working here. Secondly, the word in the streets ‘aka’ the office is that Alex ‘aka’ Production Princess is my younger sister, depending who you ask, I am younger.
My first week here has been as follows: (Pictures below)
- Nervous because my little sister works here and I had big shoes to fill as well as worried we would get into a loving sisterly cat fight.
- 1st day in- Jason, the office Sensai’s wife gives birth to twin Sensais and we had the pleasure of using the new office writing board to express our creative abilities about our feelings towards the wonderful news.
- Our Pitch Master Dhareza proposed to his beautiful girlfriend now fiance, Becca using his cat, Tucker. Tucker went viral and now is an overnight sensation. Another one bites the dust.
- Late night soiree at the office along with a nerf gun fight.
- I was tricked into eating Dharezas Bacon Beans. Now you must be wondering what those are and if they are tasty. They are bacon flavored jelly beans. The result of my wrong doing, I had to drink plenty of water, brush my teeth and gargle some mouthwash and I still had dog breathe. Judge for yourself but I will never eat those things again!!
- I put my chef skills to the test and baked everyone some cupcakes.
- Realized I am not the only one in the office who is a morning vampire. When you walk into the office in the morning, the lights are all off. They don’t go on till about noon.
FORWARD: Now as you can see why I had a whirlwind of emotions. Now I hold a seat right next to Alex. I have the chance to work for one of NYC hardest working women in one of NYC most creative marketing agencies. I am looking forward to imprinting my own creative flow as their their Social Media Maven, Blogging Sensation and Event Producer Extraordinaire along with all the other pulse duties.