Web / WordPress Developer
- We are searching for an up-and-coming CODE GEEK for a Web/WordPress Developer position. The Web Developer will work hand-in-hand with our team of designers, programmers and project managers to build a variety of interactive mobile applications and web-based projects. You will be responsible for owning the development and architecture of our up-and-coming projects.
- Candidates who want to expand their knowledge of the coding world, are ENTREPRENURIAL spirits, can handle multi-tasking, are RESPONSIBLE, work EFFICIENTLY, communicate EFFECTIVELY, and EXPLORE ARTISTIC EXPRESSION in all they do are welcome to apply. You must be a creative, innovative problem solver who enjoys working as part of a team and must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Above all, you must LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
- As a Web/WordPress Developer at Pulse Creative, you’ll be engaged in projects involving a variety of clientele including corporate & B2B, celebrity & entertainment, food & hospitality, sports marketing, consumer brands and more.
- If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you. The salary for this position is dependent upon experience but ranges from $40K-$75K/annually.
- • Must be able to write coherent, organized code and be comfortable immersing yourself in an existing website to edit, debug or otherwise adjust
- • Developing custom WordPress themes using frameworks built in a local server environment such as MAMP
- • Managing SQL databases and potentially some API’s
- • Setting up a Content Management System (CMS) for custom post types using Advanced Custom Fields (ACF)
- • Install, migrate, and launch new websites, a MUST
Requirements & Skills:
- • Solid experience in developing WordPress frameworks/ themes, SQL databases and API’s
- • Very comfortable with HTML, CSS and SASS
- • Experience with JS, PHP, SQL and WordPress built in MAMP
- • Able to dig into a website using web developer tools
- • Using, customizing and building custom WordPress themes and frameworks
- • Comfortable working with Adobe Photoshop and XD
- • Strong interpersonal skills and fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- • Excellent organizational, written communication and presentation skills
- Those who are interested email a RESUME, a PORTFOLIO link AND SALARY requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- COVID-19 UPDATE October 2022: Job position is a hybrid position with 1-2 days/week in the NYC office on an as needed basis.