- We are searching for a DIGITAL WORDSMITH to join us as a content developer for social media, blogs, and assist with other aspects of writing. Candidates who want to be a part of a CREATIVE and ENTREPRENEURIAL team are welcome to apply. You must be an AMBITIOUS team player who is HIGHLY MOTIVATED and WELL SPOKEN with people skills that are off the chart and most of all LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
This position is a contract to full-time opportunity that involves a 6 – 12+ months contract period with the chance of becoming a full-time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- • Drive social media execution, strategy and content development
- • Manage multiple client’s (both domestic & global) social media platforms daily (Social media is 24/7. The internet never sleeps.)
- • Assist in managing content team located throughout US and abroad
- • Ability to write in multiple voices and can get into character – technical, professional, celebrity, artist, etc.
- • Writing skillset in certain specialty areas, a major plus (specifically in financial or telecommunications lingo)
- • Strong English writing and proofreading skills
Requirements & Skills:
- • Bachelor’s degree or similar
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
- • Ultra-savvy with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) required
- • Comfortable working in both a team environment and individually
- • Organization skills and attention to detail are a must. To see if you are reading in detail put your favorite emoji in the subject line of your email for employment submission
- • Nimbleness is key – ability to take constructive criticism and learn & adjust thinking is a must
- • Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment (and then turn up like there’s no tomorrow after all deadlines are met)
- • Must have a passion for writing and thrives on their online/offline social skills
- • Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- • Entrepreneurial and proactive
- • Authorization to work in the US
- Work hours are Mon-Fri from 10am-7pm (EST). But as mentioned above, posting and monitoring on the weekends and/or off hours is involved. Those who are interested email all of the following to email@example.com:
- 1. RESUME
- 2. RELEVANT SAMPLES OF WORK – Links or Portfolio will work
- 3. SALARY REQUIREMENTS – The salary range for this position is $30-40K and is dependent upon experience
- COVID-19 UPDATE April 2022: Job opportunity is a remote/hybrid position with 2-3 days/week in the office.