- We are searching for a RELATIONSHIP GURU to join us as a mid-level account manager. Candidates who are ENTREPRENURIAL spirits, can handle multi-tasking, are RESPONSIBLE, work EFFICIENTLY and communicate EFFECTIVELY are welcome to apply. The ideal candidate can interpret client requests and bring them to life, as a team player in a fun, yet fast-paced environment. You value maintaining healthy relationships and take on multi-faceted problems with gusto, while learning as much as you can along the way. Above all, you must LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
- This is a contract to full-time position that involves a 6-9 month contract period with the opportunity of becoming a full-time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- • Prioritize and manage multiple projects while working hand-in-hand with both clients and internal teams in a fast-paced environment
- • Handle and grow effective client communications/relationships for various marketing/creative projects and initiatives
- • Possess a thorough understanding of our clients’ business and important facets of their industry and sectors
- • Ensure client needs are met, as well as going above and beyond what is expected using your marketing knowledge and expertise
- • Schedule and moderate client meetings, shoots and events as needed
- • Seek new business/cross-selling opportunities among the client roster or new clientele
- • Aid in strategy development and content management for clientele across various channels (digital, video, social, print)
Requirements & Skills:
- • Excellent communication, organization and presentation skills
- • Thrives with their online/offline social skills
- • Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to apply them to various projects
- • Working knowledge of typical project requirements across various marketing channels (digital, video, social, print)
- • Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- • Experience with project management/communications tools (Microsoft Teams, Slack, Dropbox, Zoom, Freshbooks, etc.)
- • Attention to detail a must
- • Ability to handle high pressure situations with ease
- • Comfortable working in both a team environment and individually
- • Nimbleness is key – ability to take constructive criticism and learn & adjust approach
- • Expertise in handling clients in the corporate, financial, pharma and/or technology industries a plus
- • Authorized to work in the US
- Work hours are Mon-Fri from 10am-7pm (EST). But as responding to clients on weekends and/or off hours is involved. Those who are interested email a RESUME, RELEVANT SAMPLES OF WORK, AND SALARY requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
- COVID-19 UPDATE JULY 2022: Job position is a hybrid position with 1-2 days/week in the NYC office.