- We are searching for an up-and-coming DESIGN ENTHUSIAST for a junior to mid-level Graphic Designer position. Candidates who want to expand their knowledge of the design world, are ENTREPRENEURIAL spirits, can handle multi-tasking, are RESPONSIBLE, work EFFICIENTLY, communicate EFFECTIVELY, and EXPLORE ARTISTIC EXPRESSION in all they do are welcome to apply. You must be a creative, innovative problem solver who enjoys working as part of a team and must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Above all, you must LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
- As a Graphic Designer at Pulse Creative, you’ll be engaged in projects involving the whole range of marketing & design including branding, campaign concepting, print production, digital marketing and more.
- This is a contract to full-time position that involves a six to nine month contract period with the opportunity of becoming a full-time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you. The salary for this position is dependent upon experience but ranges from $40K-$54K/annually.
- • Report to Design Leads on various projects regarding approach, status and timing
- • Handle multiple projects with changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- • Execute daily, weekly and long-lead creative requests, and participate in creative briefing and brainstorming
- • Conduct competitive research, including design insights and trends
- • Listens to constructive criticism and can apply it in the moment
- • Must be a team player with a strong work ethic, and works well with others
- • Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Requirements & Skills:
- • Knows Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign like they know how to boil water
- • Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) also a must
- • Experience in UI design a plus (including working knowledge of Adobe XD)
- • Experience in the entire print production process a plus (from layout to setting up files to examining proofs)
- • 1-4 years experience is preferred
- Work hours are Mon-Fri from 10am-7pm (EST). Those who are interested email a RESUME, a PORTFOLIO link AND SALARY requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website: pulse-creative.com to apply.
- COVID-19 UPDATE October 2022: Job position is a hybrid position with 1-2 days/week in the NYC office on an as needed basis.