- We are searching for a DIGITAL MARKETING MAVERICK for a junior to entry level position. Candidates who want to be a part of a CREATIVE, ENTREPRENEURIAL team and research & analyze data to ENHANCE our SMARTMARKETING efforts are welcome to apply. You must be an AMBITIOUS team player who is HIGHLY MOTIVATED and WELL SPOKEN with people skills that are off the chart and most of all LOVE WHAT YOU DO.
- This role will conduct numerous competitive, consumer, and market research projects to enable the agency to make informed decisions on behalf of our clients. The applicant selected will help to determine campaign benchmarks, provide tracking and reporting of marketing initiatives, and study campaign results to make ongoing recommendations.
- The role requires an understanding of analytics along with some specific channel knowledge (digital, social, organic/SEO), skills in reporting, and analysis to assist with metrics-driven business decisions.
- This is a contract to full-time remote position that involves a 6-12 month contract period with the opportunity of becoming a full-time salaried employee. If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a cutting-edge marketing firm, this is the ideal role for you.
- ● Conduct project research and analysis that lead to actionable insights from the start of an engagement to client presentation/meeting
Assist in and suggest key insights and action plans based on analysis to improve overall performance, drive consumer engagement and increase sales conversions
- ● Monitor various analytics tools (i.e., web, social media, email marketing) and provide insight into performance trends
- ● Assist in the creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for both internal and external review
- ● Create and manage PPC, SEO and SEM Google programs
- ● Track campaign metrics against key performance indicators, including but not limited to impressions, engagement, clicks and CTR
- ● Present findings to internal and external stakeholders (i.e., project leads, planning team, client)
- ● Stay up to date with all industry trends
Requirements & Skills:
- ● Bachelor’s degree or similar
- ● Experience in analyzing data, researching marketplace trends and providing recommendations
- ● Strong Microsoft Office skills — Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- ● Ability to organize information into a coherent and compelling narrative
- ● Time management skills are a must – ability to hit deadlines, be on time for meetings and juggle multiple projects is critical
- ● Nimbleness is key – ability to take constructive criticism, learn and adjust thinking is a must
- ● Understanding of paid social media advertising, PPC advertising, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and Google analytics a plus.
- ● Comfortable working remotely and as part of a team
- ● Understanding of company culture and partaking in activities is a plus
- ● Authorization to work in the US
- Work hours are Mon-Fri from 10am-7pm (EST). Those who are interested email a RESUME, RELEVANT SAMPLES OF WORK, AND SALARY requirements to email@example.com
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Job opportunity is a remote position with the potential of moving to a hybrid model (2-4 days in an office environment) in the near future. Prefer candidate to be local to the NYC/Tri-State area pending office re-opening in NYC.